Admitting your child into treatment can be overwhelming. Our process is designed to determine if Fire Mountain is a good fit for your family by learning about you and your teen's particular needs. Below is a step by step explanation of our process. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification and support. We will stay with you from start to finish.
- Complete the online inquiry form to provide some background information on your youth's issues and contact information for the admission coordinator.
- Schedule a phone call with the admission coordinator to determine if Fire Mountain is an appropriate level of care for your youth.
- Schedule a tour by calling or emailing Kristin at 303-443-3343 or email@example.com. It is beneficial to have your teen present for the tour as the admissions coordinator will conduct an informal interview with your teen during this time. (If you cannot come to the facility, please request a video tour.)
- Run a verification of benefits. Click here for the VOB Form.
- Have a conversation with our finance department to review the results of the verification of benefits. This will give you a better understanding of our billing process.
- Complete a release of information for the admission coordinator to speak with either a current or past counselor/ therapist your youth has seen. We may ask to review previous psychological evaluations that have been conducted by previous providers.
- Complete all of the admission forms and collect the required records:
- A doctor's note stating medications, reasons for taking them, and a physical signature
- Sport's physical (must be completed at most 2 weeks prior to admission)
- Records of last dentist appointment (must be within the last 4 months)
- Immunization records
- A copy of birth certificate
- School Transcript (unofficial is okay)
- Copy of Insurance Card and pharmacy card (front and back)
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- Two weeks worth of medications
9. Insurance providers often require a pre-certification to authorize days in treatment prior to admission. If this is stated in your verification of benefits, the admission coordinator will notify you and send you an assessment.
10. Schedule an admission date and time.
**This is a general guideline for the admissions process, cases are reviewed on an individual basis**