Teen Leadership Intensive Camp: FULL for 2018.
“I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”-Ralph Nader
Leadership Training Intensive runs simultaneously with of our kids’ camps. Participants practice leadership skills by learning:
- How to facilitate physically and emotionally challenging events
- How to deliver information in a dynamic way so it sticks
- How to use voice and body language to lead with confidence
- How to read the energy of a large group
- How to take initiative in a service environment
Participants help facilitate empowering exercises and events designed to help children realize and step into their power.
In the teen leadership camp, students participate in all of the breakthrough exercises that the kids go through, as well as learn and practice some of the most intense personal growth experiences and activities that are used in seminars and workshops all over the world.
The Leadership Training Intensive is not for everyone. It is for a very select group of individuals who are dedicated to serving others in their quest for life change. TLI is for those who want to take their passion and knowledge to the world to make a difference.
This is a program for teens who are:
- Ready to learn to step into a leadership role in their own lives, school and/or work
- Prepared to make a difference by helping children find their greatness
Teen Leadership Camp 2018: FULL
- In Spicewood, Texas.
For details about this year’s Warrior Camp, please call Duberly @ 512-567-7513