Due to the ever-evolving global pandemic we continue to face, Fire Mountain is instituting the following precautions as of May, 2021:
- While we are beginning to enter into the community on a very selective basis; youth will be required to wear masks and socially distance as required by our Colorado governor.
- Although employees have been vaccinated, they will continue to wear masks when working.
- We are allowing visits under the following guidelines:
- Visiting hours are M, W, F, and Sun from 6pm-8pm.
- Parents/siblings (16 or older) must provide proof of their covid vaccination and be two weeks out from their 2nd Pfizer/Moderna dose or the 1 dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine to visit in the building.
- Parents/siblings must wear a mask the entire visit.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution during these unprecedented times and are making thoughtful decisions about what is safest and healthiest for our staff and your children.
Shari Simmons, MSW, LCSW
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center
Estes Park, Colorado